Sunday, 13 May 2012

Chocolate tart with Raspberry jelly... No baking

Hmmmm, yummy!
I needed my little chocolate fix tonight. With time running out and my kitchen being monopolised by a roast dinner and 2 types of breads, I couldn't take too many risks. I still had a little bit of the chocolate truffles I made earlier in the week (and ate all by myself) so I decided to make a Raspberry jelly on top of a base made out of the truffles leftover. So really I had a divine dessert, my chocolate fix in just enough time to pour some boiling water over the jelly and leave it to cool.

You can find the truffle recipe here: http://thebakingfrog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/plate-of-little-treats-for-dessert-raw.html.

Just push it into a cake dish. Leave it in the fridge while you make the jelly. Once the jelly is cold enough, pour it over the base and leave in the fridge to set.



Happy baking everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment