Sunday, 15 May 2011

"Marie pour la vie" Fundraising cupcakes.

After yesterday's disaster I was a bit anxious about making the fundraising ones today. But I put my head down and focused on Marie and how much I wanted to help. Fingers crossed they will all be bought tomorrow and people will both enjoy the cupcakes but also knowing that they are helping save the life of a little 4 year old girl.
As every good baker, I had to do the taste test (along with my official taste tester, my husband) and they really taste divine... But if you are looking after your figure, I recommend to look away now.

I have made:
- Caramel Mud Cupcakes with Rich Caramel Frosting




Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting:



And Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:




All the recipes are from Tamara Jane's wonderful book "Divine Cupcakes". I have made some adjustments though( otherwise it wouldn't be me baking) that I will send at a later date. Tonight, I might just need a little break.
Next time I will complete the assignments that I have received from the lovely Patricia: Lemon Meringue pie, Pavlova, and a Beef and Mushroom pie (probably not in that order). Those posts will be both in English and in French.

No comments:

Post a Comment