Saturday, 9 June 2012

Coming up...

Spicy Gingerbread Coconut Milkshake and popcorn for
an aftermoon tea in front of the telly with my son


Hi Baking Frog followers,

Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I have been busy in and out of the kitchen with a few health issues (winter, you know) and also had a few technical issues with my computer. I have been baking, I have been cooking and trying out some new recipes.

So what to expect:

I will soon be posting a new burger bun recipe (yes another one but I was told so far it was the best one), a new Gluten and Dairy Free burger bun recipe as well (this recipe can also be used for Gluten/ Dairy Free Bread). I have developped my own flour mix on the advise of the owner of the shop where I buy the flours themselves.
I was craving coconut milk for the last few days so I made a spicy gingerbread coconut milkshake (pictures above) for this afternoon's popcorn session with my son watching Toy Story for the 100th time this week.
I have a nice and simple recipe for Spring Rolls (which can be eaten all year around)
I accidentally made up a super quick microwave chocolate pudding but it's no accident we've been eating some every night since the discovery. The recipe only requires 3 ingredients and offers a lot of room for variations.
I am finally working on a rainbow cake, and I hope to be able to post some pictures as long as the recipes early next week.

In the meantime, please feel free to share your experiences with the recipes you have found here, any advise or modifications you have made to make them work for you or share any of your favourite recipes.

Happy Baking everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment